2.16.2009

ay yai yai

You know when you have one of those days when you wonder what it's all about. [It], is of course the meaning of life. And as you sit and ponder with your best thinking man pose you come up gasping and still searching but somehow a little better off than you were before.

Well, today wasn't one of those days. Today was sunny. Today I had many classes and one nap. Today I ate taco bell. It turns out I love learning but it so happens I hate school.

I just want to punch school in the jugular. Yeah, that's right, I said it.

Listen, I wanted what I was writing to be something else but this is what it has turned into. I'm sorry it's not deep, I'm sorry there is no spiritual application for your life, and I'm sorry I have rambled. If you want substance read a book. If you want God turn the pages of your Bible. And if you want coherence . . . well, I don't know where in God's green earth you'll find that but have fun trying.

One final thought before I leave and continue with my day.

Lady bugs are the scariest thing ever. They look all cute and innocent. Riiigghtt...

They're pure evil.

Just thought you should know.

Peace.

1 comment:

michellefig said...

have you ever considered counseling?...just a thought.

-Your frightened neighbor