2.24.2008

Things that pierced my brain...

Scroll

I hate when I'm antsy. I want to go a million places at once. Usually I don't care about the destination just the journey. Being restless for me also means, wanting to say something but not knowing how. So I am saying something but I guess it''s all a bit of nothing. But I'm hoping the ants will leave from my fingertips and rest up on my screen. My mind is going crazy right now. I don't know why. I was going to go run it out but the workout room is closed and it's too cold out. Bah Humbug.

My thoughts make me restless. And I have a test tomorrow. But I don't want to learn about various approaches to literature. I just want to read my book and listen to Aaron Roche and some Priscilla Ahn. Maybe if I write some of the things I'm thinking about it will be better. Let's see.

-God is good.
-People being upset at me for no reason pisses me off.
-Studying makes my mind mushy.
-The crappy hours in the workout room don't make me happy.
-Read the book, Fearfully and Wonderfully Made. It's pretty sweet.
-I want to play the guitar.
-I want to learn how to play the guitar.
-I miss Sabbath. Sometimes I think I spend my week in a kind of mourning for it. Not good.
-I had an awesome time with God this morning, we haven't had one of those in a while.
-Favortism (of people) is for lameos.
-I wish I was more elequent.
-I wish I could spell.
-Should I be an English and Psych major?
-Why is there a feminist theory? Why is there a queer theory? Why is there a Marxist theory? Why are there so many freakin' theories?????!!!!
-Why do I like these things so much ex. ... ... Are they called Elipses?(...)
-Why am I not studying?
-I want a limeaide.
-I think I'm going to get one.
-I want to take pictures.

Peace. And be strengthened. We will be rescued. The war has been won.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! delyann susann, you crack me up and put a smile on my face. You are the craziest girl I know, its ok to let loose every now and then woman, dont beat yourself up so much.N e ways thanks for the lovely brekfast rendezvous this morning, it was delightful:O) <3 u

Anonymous said...

(Thunderous applause) BRAVO! BRAVO!
and by the way, you are eloquent.